1. American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) accredited veterinary medical colleges.
2. Accredited colleges or universities offering programs relevant to veterinary medicine.
3. The American Veterinary Medical Association.
4. American Veterinary Medical Association recognized specialty or affiliated allied groups.
(This section includes:)
5. American Veterinary Medical Association’s affiliated state veterinary medical associations.
6. Nonprofit annual conferences established in conjunction with state veterinary medical associations.
7. Educational organizations affiliated with the American Veterinary Medical Association or its state affiliated veterinary medical associations.
8. Local veterinary medical associations (VMAs) affiliated with the California Veterinary Medical Association. This section includes all geographic local VMAs including their sub-chapters and the non-geographic VMAs such as those representing lab animal veterinarians and public service veterinarians.
9. Federal, state, or local government agencies.
10. Providers accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) or approved by the American Medical Association (AMA), providers recognized by the American Dental Association Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP), and AMA or ADA affiliated state, local, and specialty organizations.