All individual guest rooms must be cancelled/changed 7 days prior to reservation arrival date to assure refund of deposit. No Shows will be charged at the contracted rate for each night the reserved room is not occupied by the individual, up to and including the entire length of stay.
EARLY DEPARTURES/LATE ARRIVALS:
Early departures and/or late arrivals will be charged the contracted nightly rate for each night the reserved room is not occupied by the individual, up to and including the entire length of stay.
All guests will be required to check-in and provide a credit card or cash deposit for incidentals.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
Tenaya Lodge is a dog friendly hotel. Click here for full details. Dogs are not allowed in seminar breakfast room or lecture rooms.
PARK ENTRANCE FEE:
There is a $35.00 entrance fee per vehicle collected by the National Park Service at park entrance stations. Gasoline is no longer available in Yosemite Valley. Gasoline is available at service stations near park entrances and in Yosemite National Park at Crane Flat and Wawona, as well as Tuolumne Meadows seasonally. PLEASE NOTE, THIS FEE IS ONLY CHARGED IF YOU ENTER YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK.
ROAD AND WEATHER INFORMATION:
Please call (209) 372-0200 for road and weather information prior to your arrival. It is STRONGLY recommended that you carry tire chains in your vehicle between November through March. You must have chains when entering a chain control area even if you are driving a four-wheel drive or rental vehicle. Please keep in mind that chains are dependent on the weather condition and not time of year.
NEVER LEAVE FOOD OR SCENTED ITEMS:
Please never leave food or scented items in your vehicle after dark. Bears are attracted to food and scented items (such as cosmetics, toiletries, and empty food and beverage containers). Food can be stored in hotel rooms and hard-sided cabins provided that windows are closed when the room is unoccupied by guests.
MISCELLANEOUS YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK POLICIES:
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Cooking is not allowed in any guest room.
- 45’ vehicles are prohibited on sections of Highways 120, 41, and 140 as designated by the California Department of Transportation.
AIRPORT AND TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION:
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is located:
- 62 miles from Fresno International Airport (FAT) | 1.5 hours driving (est).
- 204 miles from Sacramento International Airport (SMF) | 3.5 hours driving (est.)
- 212 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) | 4.5 hours driving (est.)
- 281 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) | 5 hours driving (est.)